Lengthy And Difficult
Whilst there does not exist something like a free rehabilitation, places funded by the government are from time to time made available to those who need serious support and exhibit adequate enthusiasm to achieve success. Funding can be really inadequate and regrettably, there are number of screenings to go through.
For you to get into this option you are expected to go through a community treatment program before proceeding into rehab. The reason is to make sure that you're adequately stable in your alcohol or drug use prior to getting referred to rehabilitation and to evaluate your enthusiasm to achieve success.
It is important to keep in mind that the process is lengthy and convoluted and immediate access is not possible in this regard. You'll be required to be present at many interviews and will need to display a lot of patience, as you'll notice below.
Alcohol Rehab West Yorkshire may not able to speed this up for you but we are more than willing to assist you in seeking for rehab assistance within your area.
The Steps To Accessing Rehab At NHS
- You are required to adhere to stringent and thorough procedures which can entail great dedication and willpower.
- This process is most commonly very similar, but it can be different based on the area you reside in
- You'll be required to schedule a meeting with your regional drug or alcohol services
- You will be given a key worker that will determine whether you require detox and will proceed with the primary evaluation of your fitness for rehab
- You'll be evaluated by a local drugs service/local authority social services care manager (this is a community care evaluation to see if you satisfy the local authority's eligibility standards for residential treatment)
- The rehab may as well conduct an interview and do their own evaluation before you can begin
- The local drug service and authority will then try to get funding for your place at the rehabilitation
- If detox is necessary to be done first, you will be informed by your key worker on the appropriate choices and duration, plus, your detox plans will be organized based on your rehab start date
- You will go to rehab once the funding arrangements and start dates are finalized and detox if required, has been completed.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Free Outpatient Services From NHS
There are numerous services offered at NHS for people with an alcohol or substance misuse problem.