What We Do
Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab West Yorkshire has been there to help anyone with a drug or alcohol problem. Through extensive work with people suffering from addiction, we acquired or vast knowledge and skills.
How We Help
Alcohol Rehab West Yorkshire provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Bring the services closer to the addicts by offering them in community based treatment centres close to them.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Understand the complexities of abuse and provide a wide range of evidence backed treatment to beat the addiction and the consequences it's causing in the addict's life.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Subscribing to SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Link with what is at hand and fill the voids that we identify.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab West Yorkshire's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.